Thursday, April 2, 2015

For Freda................{Utah Children's Photography}

It was so nice to get out shooting again.  Not to mention, the weather has been quite fabulous here in Utah.  I've felt bad that back east has been dumped on when we never even had to shovel our driveway once this winter.  Although the snowboots my daughter got for her birthday were basically a waste of a good present, here's crossing our fingers that her feet don't grow much till next year.  Anyways, I am getting way off topic here.  Here is the always adorable Ani, Lincoln, and newly added Atticus!   Atticus wasn't much for pictures, but at least we got him in a couple.  Lincoln was mister photogenic!  It was the first time he seemed to know exactly what to do and did it!  It fun to see kids grow up through my lens.  I hope you love them Freda!  I do :)











No comments: